Anglers in-the-know agree that Robalo’s legendary HydroLift hull design rates among the driest and smoothest rides on the water today. Wide reverse chines and pronounced hull strakes deliver exceptional stability and performance, directing spray away from the boat like no other. Rival narrow strake “Carolina” style hulls simply can't compare. What happens when you combine a solid, heavy duty Kevlar hull with low weight distribution, a variable degree bottom and wide lifting strakes? Quick acceleration. Rock-solid stability at trolling speeds. Maximum fuel efficiency. Exciting top-end. As an added bonus, the new R160 and Robalo’s Cayman Series feature an Extended V-Plane running surface for even more stability, added maneuverability in shallow water and offshore capabilities that far exceed traditional bay boats.
• Legendary Hydrolift Bottom Design • Wide Reverse Chines And Strakes
• Variable Deadrise Bottom • Exceptionally Stable At Trolling Speeds
• Dry And Smooth Spray Free Ride • Fuel Efficient
• Quick Time To Reach Plane • Turning Agility • Unmatched Rough Water Ride Control • Cayman Bay Boats Feature Extended V-Plane Running Surface
From day one, Robalo has enjoyed a reputation for building a solid, seaworthy boat, utilizing the world's finest materials and design innovation. Laminated with premium bi- and tri-axial hand laid fiberglass, Robalo does the competition one better with Kevlar reinforcement, creating the strongest and best power-to-weight ratio in the fishing world. Innovative composite corings and state-of-the-art materials create a 100% rot free construction. Poured ceramic composite transoms offer three times the tensile strength of rivals. Closed cell foam flotation exceeds minimum NMMA requirements. Robalo's 10 year structural warranty proves we stand behind what we build.
• Hand Laid Hulls • Kevlar Reinforced • Premium Quality Fiberglass • Highest Strength Pound For Pound
• Decks, Hulls And Structural Systems Feature Innovative Composite Corings And Materials
• Poured Composite Transom Coring • 100% Rot Free Construction
• Encapsulated Closed Cell Foam Exceeds Minimum Basic Flotation Requirements • 10 Year Structural Warranty
Not all gelcoat is created equal. Ditto for resins. Featuring UV protection to help guard against fading and chalking, Robalo's premium quality gelcoat is also able to resist scratching and scruff marks. Premium Hydropel vinylester resin prevents osmotic blistering and is vastly superior to lower cost polyester resins. Look closely: where rivals use bootstrap tape on colored hulls to cover imperfections along the gelcoat line, Robalo’s attention to detail eliminates any need for cover-up tape.
• Premium Vinylester Resin • Prevents Osmotic Blistering • Excellent Gelcoat Adhesion To Prevent Delamination
• Premium Gelcoat • Superior Resistance To Fading/Chalking • Wide Array Of Deep Lustre Colors
• Superior Flexibility For Added Strength And Scratch Reassistance • No Bootstrap Tape
For optimum fit and finish, Robalo brilliantly blends old world craftsmanship with high-tech computerized manufacturing techniques. While much of the boat building process is still crafted by hand, Robalo also incorporates high tech robotic routers in the fabrication of its fiberglass hard tops, storage compartment lids, dash consoles and doors. Just look at the underside of our fiberglass component parts and you'll see a smooth, precise finish with no seams or rough edges.
• Yacht Quality Wiring • Tinned Copper Wiring • Loomed Wrapped To Prevent Chaffing • Waterproof Connectors • Illuminated Rocker Switches • Circuit Breakers Instead Of Fuses
Nearly five decades of boat building expertise has taught us the value of quality control. Every Robalo must pass meticulous quality standards during each phase of the manufacturing process. Fuel tanks are checked for leaks. High intensity spotlights uncover any gelcoat imperfections. Wiring and electrical systems are checked and double checked. Every boat is tank tested to check for leaks, fitting tolerances, livewell operation and water tight electrical connections. Finally, soft touch transport covers prevent potential damage during delivery.
• All Boats Are Tank Test During Rigorous Final Inspection • Fuel Tanks Are Pressure Tested For Leaks • Boats And Engine Cowlings Ship In A Custom Soft Touch Cover To Prevent Damage During Transport • Fittings, Livewells, Hoses And All Connectors Are Detail Inspected
Robalo Nation includes professional anglers, top-rated fishing guides and recreational anglers of every skill level. Consequently, we always use a laser like focus developing the features that are most important to fishermen. Tournament ready livewells are built with rounded corners, blue gelcoat finish, insulation, LED lighting and high pressure pumps. Best-in-class fish boxes are well insulated to help preserve ice reserves under a sweltering summer sun. Horizontal rod holders feature protective tubes to protect your investment and to ensure your tackle never tangles with wiring. Stainless steel toe rails provide welcome support in rough seas and are invaluable when gaffing a trophy catch.
• Oversized Blue Livewells With Rounded Corners, Heavy-Duty Pump And See Thru Plexi Lids
• Select Models Lockable Rod Storage • Best In Class Insulated Fish Storage • Horizontal Tubed Rod Storage
• Self Bailing Cockpit With Drains • Cockpit Courtesy Lights • Custom T-Top Options • Forward Anchor Locker
• Cockpit Coaming Panels • Stainless Steel Toe Rails • Plano Storage Boxes
We understand that both fishermen and Mother Nature can put incredible demands on a boat. Designed to weather the harshest saltwater environments, Robalo relies exclusively on premium quality 316L stainless steel hardware and even goes so far as to use chrome plated screws for maximum corrosion resistance. All components are thru-bolted where applicable, ensuring that high demand items like bow rails, safety grab handles, cleats and scuff plates are properly secured.
• Heavy Duty Hardware • 316L Stainless Steel • Chrome Plated Screws
• Heavy Duty Backing Plates • Thru-Bolting Everywhere Possible
• Protective Stainless Rub Rail • Bow Scuff Plates
When it comes to component parts, Robalo uses only one criterion: Nothing but the best will do. We appreciate that when you're fifty miles offshore, little things can make a huge difference. All of our high volume pumps are protected with sea strainers. High quality latches and hinges are flush mounted. Boarding ladders, windshields and T-top frames are fashioned and installed with the long haul in mind. Finally, access to components like the batteries, pumps, wiring, and fuel water separators can be a major headache on some fishing boats. Not so on a Robalo. A handy man’s dream, our boats are equipped with handy service panels to take the hassle out of minor servicing.
• High Quality Strainers • Flush Mount Latches • Power Assist Tilt Steering
• Stainless Steel Drink Holders • Stainless Steel Rod Holders • Telescopic Boarding Ladder With Top Rung Handle
• Welded One Piece Elliptical Bow Rails • Stainless Steel Cockpit Grab Rails
Easy on the eyes and even easier when it comes to comfort, Robalo's upholstery is second to none. Heavy duty 36-oz expanded vinyl is a clear cut above rival 28-ounce vinyl. A 10 mil Nano Block topcoat offers protection from harmful UV sun rays and easy-to-clean stain resistance. Onboard, you'll notice that our seats are more sculptured than rivals. Additionally, triple French stitching adds a classy, detailed look. Backing strips enhance durability. Flow foam helps move water through the upholstery for faster drying. Finally, an anti-microbial barrier protects against molding and premature deterioration. How good is our vinyl? A three year warranty is the industry's best.
• All Interiors Built In-House • Highest Grade Expanded Vinyl In Boating
• Vinyl Treated with Duralife Max Surface Protection Stain Resistance And UV Protection
• Three Year Vinyl Warranty • Flow Foam Moves Water Away From the Cushion.
• High Density Foam Provides Maximum Comfort In Rough Seas
• Vinyl And Foam Are Treated To Prevent Molding And Premature Deterioration
Robalo strives for the absolute highest quality standards in all of its wiring. A one piece harness ensures ease of installation and the best connection. Tinned copper wiring and triple-o-ring connectors are designed to resist corrosion. To prevent chaffing and potential damage, all of the wiring is wrapped in automotive style looms. Electrical systems are labeled along the terminal buss bars for easy troubleshooting. Circuit breakers, not fuses, are easy within arm's reach of the dash and easy to service.
• Yacht Quality Wiring • Tinned Copper Wiring • Loomed Wrapped To Prevent Chaffing
• Waterproof Connectors • Circuit Breakers Instead Of Fuses
Robalo's helm designs are all about the business end of boating. Designed for high tech simplicity, all Robalos feature high quality rocker or toggle switch accessory controls that are clearly marked for easy identification. All of our center consoles offer aluminum framed windshields, which are superior to rivals that simply screw the windshield directly into the console, trapping dirt and compromising structural integrity. Yamaha gauges and compasses are easily visible and accessible. Finally, from the R160 to our top-of-the-line R305 flagship, all of our boats are designed with space on the dash for customized GPS and electronics offerings.
• Illuminated Rocker Switches • Garmin Options • Lighted High Speed Compass
• Yamaha Digital Gauges • Premium Sound Systems
• Aluminum Framed Acrylic Windshield With Stainless Steel Grab Rail On Center Consoles and Cayman Bay Boats
Robalo is an icon in the fishing world. Built with pride in Nashville, Georgia, our state-of-the-art facility spans more than 1.25 million square feet. Made up of avid and experienced anglers, our engineering and design team has one goal: produce a high quality, value minded and superior performing fish boat for serious anglers and family boaters alike. An industry leader, Robalo offers 11 boats at Reel Deal Pricing that takes all the guesswork out of buying a boat. Robalo’s position atop the competitive fish boat world ensures high resale value and the lowest cost of ownership among the leading brands. Our award winning management team insists on innovation, quality and customer service. Robalo has been recognized by the NMMA for excellence in customer service eight consecutive years.
• Nashville, Georgia Headquarters • Factory Spans More Than 1.25 Million Square Feet • State Of The Art Facilities
• Advanced Boat Building Technology • Value Driven Efficiency • Maximum Quality Control
• Innovative Engineering • Old World Craftsmanship • Fishing Boats Engineered By Fishermen